“Finally a Place Where You Never Have to Say I’m Sorry”™
Our expert staff will guide you through your party planning experience with every detail
Welcome to Woodland Hills
We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gym
We Rock the Spectrum Woodland Hills is committed to providing a safe, nurturing, and fun environment to foster learning, exploration and safe sensory experiences. Through our nonprofit My Brother Rocks The Spectrum Foundation, we provide social skills groups and activities for children across the spectrum.
We Rock the Spectrum Woodland Hills provides children with a fun and motivational environment to help them in the areas of strength, movement, sensory processing, communication, positive behavior modification, social interactions, and self-care skills. Our unique equipment assists all children in their neurological growth and development.
Our Services Include:
- Open Play: Come play with your kids! Great for ages 1 and up.
- We Rock Care: We have year-round drop-off care also known as Break Time for ages 3 and up. Drop off your kids to play under the supervision of our staff. This is available 7 days/week. Call us to schedule your child.
- Afterschool Enrichment Program: Drop off your kids under our staff supervision for homework help, sensory play and a snack.
- School’s Out Camp Program: When school’s out, our day camps are open and focus on physical fitness, sensory activities, movement, motor skills and social skills.
- Weekend Wellness Camps: On selected weekends, we have our wellness camps that focus on physical fitness, sensory activities, movement, motor skills and social skills.
- Homeschooling Programs: Our homeschooling program focuses on physical education, social skills and more and features both drop-off and parent-supervised classes. Contact the gym for the latest class offerings.
- Birthday Parties and Private Playdates: Book your private event at the most exciting kids gym in town featuring the popular zip line and trampoline, slides, swings, climbing structures and more!
- Parent’s Night Out, School Field Trips, Fundraisers and more!