Meet the Rukavina & Neskovska Families!
The Rukavina family includes Diana, Doug and their 3 year-old twins, Bodhi and Skye. Diana has worked in the field of special education as a teacher and specialist for many years while Doug has been in the video game industry. Diana and Doug could see that their son was behind his twin sister in most milestones, but it was his inconsolable tantrums and sensory issues that had made going places impossible. Bodhi was diagnosed on the spectrum on his 3rd birthday, and his parents credit his time in the kids’ gym for “waking” him up and finally getting him to talk and interact with those around him. Both twins love spending time at the gym.
Diana’s twin sister, Liz Neskovska is a perfect partner for the Rukavina’s. Liz teaches Kindergarten and is the mom of Jacob, 12 and Sasha, 9 who keep her busy with baseball, dance, art, drama, and music. She is excited to bring her knowledge of early and elementary education and her talents in music and movement to We Rock the Spectrum in Woodland Hills!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination